Learn even more about the specialties that interest you the most in diving!
You learned to dive and now you know you want to learn more, whether it’s photography, or scooters, or diving in a dry suit – here is your chance to really expand your knowledge!
Recreational Sidemount Diver
This three-part program provides certified divers of any experience level with a solid introduction to diving in a sidemount configuration. It covers everything from the selection and setup of your sidemount system, to dive planning, emergency procedures and more. You'll learn to dive with a single sidemounted tank, as well as with two sidemounted cylinders. This is the perfect starting point for those who have an interest in sidemounting, which may extend only to just getting a load off of their backs, or those who plan to continue their training into other technical areas, including Technical Sidcemount Diving. This foundation program is essential for anyone wanting to complete any portion of their basic Cave Diver or Technical dive curriculum in sidemount.
PADI Sidemount Diver and/or SDI Sidemount Diver and/or IANTD Sidemount Diver
Open Water Diver (any agency)
PADI Sidemount Diver Manual
Full Sidemount Scuba Kit [available for rental]
- Divers Medical Questionnaire
- IVS Model Release
- PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document
3 dives, one day
Upcoming Specialty Classes
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on February 6, 2023 6:30 pm - February 6, 2023 9:00 pm
- Ice Diver / Surface Support Diver Combo on February 18, 2023 10:00 am - February 18, 2023 5:00 pm
- Sidemount Diver on February 22, 2023 6:30 pm - February 22, 2023 9:30 pm
- Solo Diver / Self-Reliant Diver on March 4, 2023 10:00 am - March 4, 2023 5:00 pm
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on March 6, 2023 6:30 pm - March 6, 2023 9:00 pm
- Drysuit Diver / Fusion Specialty Combo on March 15, 2023 6:30 pm - March 15, 2023 9:30 pm
- Enriched Air Nitrox on March 21, 2023 6:30 pm - March 21, 2023 9:00 pm
- Full Face Mask Specialty on March 29, 2023 6:30 pm - March 29, 2023 9:30 pm