Learn even more about the specialties that interest you the most in diving!
You learned to dive and now you know you want to learn more, whether it’s photography, or scooters, or diving in a dry suit – here is your chance to really expand your knowledge!
Want to explore sunken ships, crashed planes and lost treasures beneath the surface? Then the Wreck Diver program is just want you want. The purpose of the Wreck Diver Specialty course is to familiarize divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and excitement of diving on wrecks. The Wreck Diver Specialty course is intended as a safe, supervised introduction to wreck diving, with emphasis on fun and safety. Students who are up for the challenge will be provided with a introductory wreck penetration experience.
Advanced Open Water
- IVS Model Release
- PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document
- PADI Liability Release and Assumption of Risk
- Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding
Upcoming Specialty Classes
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on November 2, 2020 6:30 pm - November 2, 2020 9:00 pm
- Enriched Air Nitrox on November 9, 2020 6:30 pm - November 9, 2020 9:00 pm
- Florida Keys Technical Wreck Diving on December 6, 2020 - December 11, 2020
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on December 7, 2020 6:30 pm - December 7, 2020 9:00 pm