Learn even more about the specialties that interest you the most in diving!
You learned to dive and now you know you want to learn more, whether it’s photography, or scooters, or diving in a dry suit – here is your chance to really expand your knowledge!
Peak Performance Buoyancy & AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Combo
Gliding smoothly and effortlessly through the water, you become one with your inner fish! The feeling of comfort, and more importantly, control, is impossible to describe - but you will recognize it immediately the moment you experience it. And there's no better way to learn the skills and techniques to help you develop true mastery of your buoyancy in the water than the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty. This course is designed to polish a diver’s buoyancy control beyond the Open Water Diver level, starting with the key element of proper weighting (and weight distribution), your attitude in the water, propulsion techniques, situational awareness, and so much more. The ultimate goal of PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy training is to enhance the student diver’s buoyancy control abilities through knowledge development and practical skills practice.
AWARE Coral Reef Conservation provides divers and non-divers alike the knowledge to be true citizen-scientists, understanding the intricacies of the flora and fauna that make up coral reef systems, how they interact and compete with each other, how they grow and reproduce, the hazards they face, and perhaps most importantly, what we can do to help ensure the health and well-being of coral reef systems worldwide. Participants are also introduced to a number of organizations that work to restore, repair and protect coral reef systems worldwide, and shown how they can get involved in this great cause and effort.
Two PADI Specialty Certifications are earned upon completion: Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation
Open Water Diver (any agency)
- Divers Medical Questionnaire
- IVS Model Release
- PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document
- RSTC Medical Statement
- Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding
2 dives, one day [required for PPB, no dives are required for CRC]
Upcoming Specialty Classes
- Enriched Air Nitrox on May 24, 2022 6:30 pm - May 24, 2022 9:00 pm
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on June 6, 2022 6:30 pm - June 6, 2022 9:00 pm
- Enriched Air Nitrox on July 5, 2022 6:30 pm - July 5, 2022 9:00 pm
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on July 11, 2022 6:30 pm - July 11, 2022 9:00 pm
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on August 1, 2022 6:30 pm - August 1, 2022 9:00 pm
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on September 5, 2022 6:30 pm - September 5, 2022 9:00 pm
- Enriched Air Nitrox on September 6, 2022 6:30 pm - September 6, 2022 9:00 pm
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on October 3, 2022 6:30 pm - October 3, 2022 9:00 pm