Learn even more about the specialties that interest you the most in diving!
You learned to dive and now you know you want to learn more, whether it’s photography, or scooters, or diving in a dry suit – here is your chance to really expand your knowledge!
This course is designed to be an introduction to deep diving and to help the student develop the necessary skills, knowledge and techniques to safely participate in deep diving activities. Deep diving is considered to be between 60 and 100 feet, with no dive being deeper than the Recreational Scuba of 130 feet. The course will include risk factors, dive tables review, safety stops, deep stops, emergency decompression procedures, special equipment considerations, descent lines and buoyancy-control considerations. There will also be discussion of procedures for flying after diving, high-altitude diving and an orientation to hyperbaric chambers.
PADI Deep Diver
Advanced Open Water
PADI Deep Diver manual
- IVS Advanced Diving Equipment for Advanced Diving Courses
- IVS Model Release
- PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document
- RSTC Medical Statement
1 (3 hrs)
4 Dives (min) Depths 60 to 100 ft
Upcoming Specialty Classes
- Enriched Air Nitrox on May 24, 2022 6:30 pm - May 24, 2022 9:00 pm
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on June 6, 2022 6:30 pm - June 6, 2022 9:00 pm
- Enriched Air Nitrox on July 5, 2022 6:30 pm - July 5, 2022 9:00 pm
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on July 11, 2022 6:30 pm - July 11, 2022 9:00 pm
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on August 1, 2022 6:30 pm - August 1, 2022 9:00 pm
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on September 5, 2022 6:30 pm - September 5, 2022 9:00 pm
- Enriched Air Nitrox on September 6, 2022 6:30 pm - September 6, 2022 9:00 pm
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on October 3, 2022 6:30 pm - October 3, 2022 9:00 pm