Learn even more about the specialties that interest you the most in diving!
You learned to dive and now you know you want to learn more, whether it’s photography, or scooters, or diving in a dry suit – here is your chance to really expand your knowledge!
This course is designed to be an introduction to deep diving and to help the student develop the necessary skills, knowledge and techniques to safely participate in deep diving activities. Deep diving is considered to be between 60 and 100 feet, with no dive being deeper than the Recreational Scuba of 130 feet. The course will include risk factors, dive tables review, safety stops, deep stops, emergency decompression procedures, special equipment considerations, descent lines and buoyancy-control considerations. There will also be discussion of procedures for flying after diving, high-altitude diving and an orientation to hyperbaric chambers.
PADI Deep Diver
Advanced Open Water
PADI Deep Diver manual
- IVS Advanced Diving Equipment for Advanced Diving Courses
- IVS Model Release
- PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document
- RSTC Medical Statement
1 (3 hrs)
4 Dives (min) Depths 60 to 100 ft
Upcoming Specialty Classes
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on February 6, 2023 6:30 pm - February 6, 2023 9:00 pm
- Ice Diver / Surface Support Diver Combo on February 18, 2023 10:00 am - February 18, 2023 5:00 pm
- Sidemount Diver on February 22, 2023 6:30 pm - February 22, 2023 9:30 pm
- Solo Diver / Self-Reliant Diver on March 4, 2023 10:00 am - March 4, 2023 5:00 pm
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on March 6, 2023 6:30 pm - March 6, 2023 9:00 pm
- Drysuit Diver / Fusion Specialty Combo on March 15, 2023 6:30 pm - March 15, 2023 9:30 pm
- Enriched Air Nitrox on March 21, 2023 6:30 pm - March 21, 2023 9:00 pm
- Full Face Mask Specialty on March 29, 2023 6:30 pm - March 29, 2023 9:30 pm