Learn even more about the specialties that interest you the most in diving!
You learned to dive and now you know you want to learn more, whether it’s photography, or scooters, or diving in a dry suit – here is your chance to really expand your knowledge!
Enriched Air Nitrox Diver
Longer Bottom Times. Shorter Surface Intervals. More energy / less tired after diving. These are among the many benefits of diving Nitrox versus air. Enriched Air Nitrox, or 'Voodoo Gas', is a mixture of nitrogen and oxygen in which the concentration of oxygen is greater than that found in air. You’ve no doubt heard of Nitrox, probably know divers who use it. You also know that using Nitrox safely requires special training and certification This course is designed to qualify recreational divers to use enriched air ("nitrox") for no stop recreational diving. The program addresses the use of enriched air with 22 to 40 percent oxygen, with emphasis on enriched air with 32 and 36 percent oxygen.
PADI Enriched Air Diver or TDI Nitrox Diver
TDI eLearning Certificate of Completion
PADI Student Manual
- IVS Model Release
- PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document
1 (3 hrs)
Upcoming Specialty Classes
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on November 2, 2020 6:30 pm - November 2, 2020 9:00 pm
- Enriched Air Nitrox on November 9, 2020 6:30 pm - November 9, 2020 9:00 pm
- Florida Keys Technical Wreck Diving on December 6, 2020 - December 11, 2020
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on December 7, 2020 6:30 pm - December 7, 2020 9:00 pm