Learn even more about the specialties that interest you the most in diving!
You learned to dive and now you know you want to learn more, whether it’s photography, or scooters, or diving in a dry suit – here is your chance to really expand your knowledge!
This course is designed to be an introduction to altitude diving and to help the student diver develop the skills, knowledge and techniques necessary for altitude diving. Any time you’re diving 1,000 feet or more above sea level, you’re altitude diving. If you want to safely explore the hidden world of a mountain lake, the PADI Altitude Diver Specialty course is for you. The Altitude Diver Specialty course familiarizes you with the rules and procedures necessary to use the Recreational Dive Planner or your personal dive computer at altitude.
PADI (Jr) Open Water Diver -or- equivalent
PADI Altitude Diver Manual
- PADI Liability Release and Assumption of Risk
- RSTC Medical Statement
1 (1.5 hours)
Upcoming Specialty Classes
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on November 2, 2020 6:30 pm - November 2, 2020 9:00 pm
- Enriched Air Nitrox on November 9, 2020 6:30 pm - November 9, 2020 9:00 pm
- Florida Keys Technical Wreck Diving on December 6, 2020 - December 11, 2020
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on December 7, 2020 6:30 pm - December 7, 2020 9:00 pm