Learn even more about the specialties that interest you the most in diving!
You learned to dive and now you know you want to learn more, whether it’s photography, or scooters, or diving in a dry suit – here is your chance to really expand your knowledge!
This course is designed to be an introduction to altitude diving and to help the student diver develop the skills, knowledge and techniques necessary for altitude diving. Any time you’re diving 1,000 feet or more above sea level, you’re altitude diving. If you want to safely explore the hidden world of a mountain lake, the PADI Altitude Diver Specialty course is for you. The Altitude Diver Specialty course familiarizes you with the rules and procedures necessary to use the Recreational Dive Planner or your personal dive computer at altitude.
PADI (Jr) Open Water Diver -or- equivalent
Full Open Water Scuba Kit
Two cylinders of appropriate breathing gas
- Divers Medical Questionnaire
- IVS Model Release
- PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document
- PADI Liability Release and Assumption of Risk
- RSTC Medical Statement
1 (3 hours)
Upcoming Specialty Classes
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on February 6, 2023 6:30 pm - February 6, 2023 9:00 pm
- Ice Diver / Surface Support Diver Combo on February 18, 2023 10:00 am - February 18, 2023 5:00 pm
- Sidemount Diver on February 22, 2023 6:30 pm - February 22, 2023 9:30 pm
- Solo Diver / Self-Reliant Diver on March 4, 2023 10:00 am - March 4, 2023 5:00 pm
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on March 6, 2023 6:30 pm - March 6, 2023 9:00 pm
- Drysuit Diver / Fusion Specialty Combo on March 15, 2023 6:30 pm - March 15, 2023 9:30 pm
- Enriched Air Nitrox on March 21, 2023 6:30 pm - March 21, 2023 9:00 pm
- Full Face Mask Specialty on March 29, 2023 6:30 pm - March 29, 2023 9:30 pm