Every diver needs to stay on top of their skills and training to be comfortable, safe & confident in the water.
PADI Scuba Tune-up / Scuba Refresher
Indian Valley Scuba Can Help You Sharpen Your Skills!
Been out of the water too long? Getting ready for that long-awaited trip? Or just want to really be comfortable and look good in the water? Then you’ve come to the right place!
This is one of our most popular programs, and really helps ensure that your next dive trip or vacation is a great one! Our dive professionals will cover academics, equipment and your in-water skills in this exciting one session program. You’ll be glad you participated!
Want to get your diver knowledge and dive planning skills back up to speed? Enroll in the on-line PADI Re-Activate program and enjoy a comprehensive review with your IVS Instructor! Call us to get registered 215-256-6000.
PADI Re-Activate [optional]
Certified Diver, any level, any agency
Full set of scuba gear, including cylinder. The gear setup, or any portion thereof, can be rented as part of your Scuba Refresher.
- Divers Medical Questionnaire
- IVS Model Release
One Equipment Review for Skills Only / Full Dive Planning Review for Comprehensive Refresher
Upcoming Keep Training Classes
- Equipment Specialist 2 on October 7, 2023 10:00 am - October 7, 2023 5:00 pm
- PADI Pro-Night on October 17, 2023 6:30 pm - October 17, 2023 8:00 pm
- Advanced Open Water +Plus / DSMB Combo on November 7, 2023 6:30 pm - November 7, 2023 9:30 pm
- Rescue Diver +Plus on November 11, 2023 10:00 am - November 11, 2023 5:00 pm
- Florida Keys Reefs & Wrecks on November 30, 2023 - December 4, 2023