Every diver needs to stay on top of their skills and training to be comfortable, safe & confident in the water.
Advanced Open Water +PLUS!
Learning to dive is just Step One towards a lifetime of underwater adventures!
Once you’ve got the basics out of the way, it’s time to turn our focus ‘outward’, and expand our diving skills, knowledge, and experiences! Indian Valley’s exclusive PADI Advanced Open Water +Plus! Certification far exceeds the industries minimum requirement, and includes a full day of academics, covering at least ten different aspects of diving beyond Open Water, plus a minimum of six adventure dives. These include the mandatory Deep, Underwater Navigation, and SMB Deployment dives, plus three additional adventure dives of your choosing. In addition to earning your PADI Adventure Diver and Advanced Open Water certifications, you’ll also qualify for the PADI SMB Distinctive Specialty, ensuring your proficiency with safely deploying your surface marker from depth as appropriate for drift diving and decompression dives. All of this is included in IVS’s PADI Advanced Open Water +Plus! Program. And yes, there’s more - your adventure dives also count as the first required dive for each of the specialty certifications associated with that dive, helping you on your way to earning your PADI Master Diver certification, the highest recreational certification in the industry!
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, PADI Adventure Diver, & PADI SMB Distinctive Specialty Diver
Open Water Certification (any agency)
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Manual
Advanced Open Water Gear Configuration
- Divers Medical Questionnaire
- IVS Advanced Diving Equipment for Advanced Diving Courses
- IVS Model Release
- PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document
- PADI Liability Release and Assumption of Risk
- Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding
1 (8 hours)
Six Dives conducted over Two Days
Upcoming Keep Training Classes
- Advanced Open Water +Plus on January 26, 2020 9:00 am - January 26, 2020 1:00 pm
- Advanced Open Water +Plus on March 22, 2020 9:00 am - March 22, 2020 4:00 pm
- Rescue Diver +Plus on April 25, 2020 9:00 am - April 25, 2020 4:00 pm
- Advanced Open Water +Plus on May 17, 2020 9:00 am - May 17, 2020 4:00 pm
- Advanced Open Water +Plus on July 5, 2020 9:00 am - July 5, 2020 4:00 pm
- Rescue Diver +Plus on August 8, 2020 9:00 am - August 8, 2020 4:00 pm
- Rescue Diver +Plus on October 10, 2020 9:00 am - October 10, 2020 4:00 pm
- Advanced Open Water +Plus on October 25, 2020 9:00 am - October 25, 2020 4:00 pm