Every diver needs to stay on top of their skills and training to be comfortable, safe & confident in the water.
Every diver needs to stay on top of their skills and training to be comfortable, safe & confident in the water. Certified divers who have not been diving in a while can participate in this Scuba Review program and work with an IVS instructor to review academic material, dive knowledge, and confined water skills. An optional open water dive may be included.
[gravityview id="672" search_field="6" search_value="RCT.004"]
Recognition of a potential dive accident is the main focus of this course. This program makes the subject of accident prevention and management interesting, challenging and extremely rewarding. The focus is on both self-rescue techniques and assisting others in the prevention of dive emergencies, and how to best respond in the event of an emergency. The Rescue Diver course is perfect for any diver who plans to dive with family members or friends or those that want to sharpen their dive skills and help other divers. It will also prepare the diver for accident prevention and the application of rescue techniques and skills in diving.
This certification is recognition to divers who have reached the pinnacle of recreational scuba certifications. Educational advancement including Rescue Diver, a minimum of 50 logged dives, and completion of five specialty certifications are required to earn this rating.
Upcoming Keep Training Classes
- Divemaster Weekend on July 20, 2018 - July 22, 2018
- Rescue Diver +Plus – Open Water Session on July 21, 2018 8:00 am - July 21, 2018 5:00 pm
- Advanced Open Water +Plus on July 21, 2018 9:00 am - July 21, 2018 4:00 pm
- Enriched Air Nitrox on July 23, 2018 6:30 pm - July 23, 2018 9:00 pm
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on August 6, 2018 6:30 pm - August 6, 2018 9:00 pm
- Advanced Open Water +Plus on August 25, 2018 9:00 am - August 25, 2018 4:00 pm
- Enriched Air Nitrox on September 10, 2018 6:30 pm - September 10, 2018 9:00 pm
- Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation on September 17, 2018 6:30 pm - September 17, 2018 9:00 pm