Every diver needs to stay on top of their skills and training to be comfortable, safe & confident in the water.
Every diver needs to stay on top of their skills and training to be comfortable, safe & confident in the water. Certified divers who have not been diving in a while can participate in this Scuba Review program and work with an IVS instructor to review academic material, dive knowledge, and confined water skills. An optional open water dive may be included.
Learning to dive is just Step One towards a lifetime of underwater adventures!
Once you’ve got the basics out of the way, it’s time to turn our focus ‘outward’, and expand our diving skills, knowledge, and experiences! Indian Valley’s exclusive PADI Advanced Open Water +Plus! Certification far exceeds the industries minimum
requirement, and includes a full day of academics, covering at least ten different aspects of diving beyond Open Water, plus a minimum of six adventure dives. These include the mandatory Deep, Underwater Navigation, and SMB Deployment dives, plus three additional adventure dives of your choosing.
Recognition of a potential dive accident is the main focus of this course. This program makes the subject of accident prevention and management interesting, challenging and extremely rewarding. The focus is on both self-rescue techniques and assisting others in the prevention of dive emergencies, and how to best respond in the event of an emergency. The Rescue Diver course is perfect for any diver who plans to dive with family members or friends or those that want to sharpen their dive skills and help other divers. It will also prepare the diver for accident prevention and the application of rescue techniques and skills in diving.
This certification is recognition to divers who have reached the pinnacle of recreational scuba certifications. Educational advancement including Rescue Diver, a minimum of 50 logged dives, and completion of five specialty certifications are required to earn this rating.
Upcoming Keep Training Classes
- Advanced Open Water +Plus on January 26, 2020 9:00 am - January 26, 2020 1:00 pm
- Advanced Open Water +Plus on March 22, 2020 9:00 am - March 22, 2020 4:00 pm
- Rescue Diver +Plus on April 25, 2020 9:00 am - April 25, 2020 4:00 pm
- Advanced Open Water +Plus on May 17, 2020 9:00 am - May 17, 2020 4:00 pm
- Advanced Open Water +Plus on July 5, 2020 9:00 am - July 5, 2020 4:00 pm
- Rescue Diver +Plus on August 8, 2020 9:00 am - August 8, 2020 4:00 pm
- Rescue Diver +Plus on October 10, 2020 9:00 am - October 10, 2020 4:00 pm
- Advanced Open Water +Plus on October 25, 2020 9:00 am - October 25, 2020 4:00 pm