From basic family first aid programs to advanced oxygen & neuro instructors, you won’t find a wider range of health & safety programs offered anywhere!
Emergency First Response
Health and Safety
CPR and First Aid: Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care First aid and CPR are good skills for anyone involved in adventure sports or other activities - just in case. And, you need these skills for the PADI Rescue Diver course. Emergency First Response is a PADI affiliate that specializes in teaching these lifesaving skills - and they’re for anyone, not just divers.
The fun part about Emergency First Response training is learning serious medical emergency response skills in an upbeat, positive environment. You gain the confidence knowing that you are prepared to help in an emergency.
This is an instructor led program and all materials will be covered in the exciting six hour class. With a combination of academics, video presentations, and hands-on skill practice with our instructors, you’ll go home with the knowledge, confidence and skills to provide basic emergency care. The optional Primary and Secondary Care Manual and DVD are available to preview prior to the class, and provide additional emergency scenarios and step-by-step skill demonstrations.
We recommend a copy for reference and review at home to keep your skills sharp and confidence high!
PADI Emergency First Response
Oral/Nasal Pocket Mask EFR Participant Manual
1 (5 hours)
Upcoming Health and Safety Classes
- Emergency Oxygen Provider on February 7, 2021 9:00 am - February 7, 2021 4:00 pm
- on February 7, 2021 1:00 pm - February 7, 2021 4:00 pm
- Rescue Diver +Plus on April 24, 2021 9:00 am - April 24, 2021 4:00 pm
- Emergency Oxygen Provider on April 25, 2021 9:00 am - April 25, 2021 4:00 pm
- on April 25, 2021 1:00 pm - April 25, 2021 4:00 pm
- Rescue Diver +Plus on June 12, 2021 9:00 am - June 12, 2021 4:00 pm
- Emergency Oxygen Provider on June 13, 2021 9:00 am - June 13, 2021 4:00 pm
- on June 13, 2021 1:00 pm - June 13, 2021 4:00 pm