Earn your PADI Open Water +Plus! certification, exclusively at Indian Valley Scuba! Going above and beyond standards is what makes us different, and our Open Water Divers truly earn their certifications as well trained, comfortable and confident divers with the skills and knowledge to safely plan and execute dives within their level of certification. Our all-inclusive course provides you with your own equipment, a minimum of six open water checkout dives, and two PADI Specialty Certifications: Peak Performance Buoyancy, and Coral Reef Conservation. IVS is the place to learn to dive!!
PADI Open Water +PLUS!
Open Water Scuba Diver
- Divers Medical Questionnaire
- IVS Model Release
- Open Water Team Teaching Tracking Form
- PADI Liability Release and Assumption of Risk
- PADI Youth Diving Responsibility and Risks Acknowledgment
- RSTC Medical Statement
- Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding
2 [Six Open Water Dives]
Upcoming Get Certified Classes
- on December 3, 2020 6:30 pm - December 3, 2020 9:30 pm
- Florida Keys Reefs & Wrecks on December 10, 2020 - December 14, 2020
- on January 10, 2021 9:00 am - January 10, 2021 4:00 pm
- Roatan All-Inclusive Adventure Again! on January 8, 2022 - January 15, 2022