Earn your PADI Open Water +Plus! certification, exclusively at Indian Valley Scuba! Going above and beyond standards is what makes us different, and our Open Water Divers truly earn their certifications as well trained, comfortable and confident divers with the skills and knowledge to safely plan and execute dives within their level of certification. Our all-inclusive course provides you with your own equipment, a minimum of six open water checkout dives, and two PADI Specialty Certifications: Peak Performance Buoyancy, and Coral Reef Conservation. IVS is the place to learn to dive!!
Exclusively offered at IVS, our PADI Open Water +Plus! program is based on the complete standard PADI open water diver certification program, and so much more. To ensure that divers truly emerge as great divers, with the skills, knowledge and experience for a lifetime of safe and wonderful diving, we've included two additional open water dives, both planned and led by the student-divers, plus the completion of PADI's Peak Performance Buoyancy and A.W.A.R.E Coral Reef Conservation specialty certifications. An IVS diver can take pride in the fact that they truly earned their certification!
Upcoming Get Certified Classes
- Open Water Checkout Dives – Dutch Weekend on August 7, 2021 - August 8, 2021
- Open Water +Plus! on August 7, 2021 9:00 am - August 7, 2021 4:00 pm
- Open Water +Plus! on August 12, 2021 6:30 pm - August 12, 2021 9:30 pm
- Open Water Checkout Dives – Dutch Weekend on August 21, 2021 - August 22, 2021
- Open Water Checkout Dives – Dutch Weekend on September 4, 2021 - September 5, 2021
- Open Water +Plus! on September 5, 2021 9:00 am - September 5, 2021 4:00 pm
- Florida Keys Reefs & Wrecks on September 9, 2021 - September 13, 2021
- Open Water +Plus! on September 9, 2021 6:30 pm - September 9, 2021 9:30 pm