Earn your PADI Open Water +Plus! certification, exclusively at Indian Valley Scuba! Going above and beyond standards is what makes us different, and our Open Water Divers truly earn their certifications as well trained, comfortable and confident divers with the skills and knowledge to safely plan and execute dives within their level of certification. Our all-inclusive course provides you with your own equipment, a minimum of six open water checkout dives, and two PADI Specialty Certifications: Peak Performance Buoyancy, and Coral Reef Conservation. IVS is the place to learn to dive!!
Exclusively offered at IVS, our PADI Open Water +Plus! program is based on the complete standard PADI open water diver certification program, and so much more. To ensure that divers truly emerge as great divers, with the skills, knowledge and experience for a lifetime of safe and wonderful diving, we've included two additional open water dives, both planned and led by the student-divers, plus the completion of PADI's Peak Performance Buoyancy and A.W.A.R.E Coral Reef Conservation specialty certifications. An IVS diver can take pride in the fact that they truly earned their certification!
Upcoming Get Certified Classes
- Open Water +Plus! on November 3, 2019 9:00 am - November 3, 2019 4:00 pm
- Open Water +Plus! on November 7, 2019 6:30 pm - November 7, 2019 9:30 pm
- Open Water +Plus! on December 5, 2019 6:30 pm - December 5, 2019 9:30 pm
- Open Water +Plus! on December 8, 2019 9:00 am - December 8, 2019 4:00 pm
- Roatan All-Inclusive Adventure on January 11, 2020 - January 18, 2020
Upcoming Trips with Checkout Dives
- Florida Keys Reefs & Wrecks on December 5, 2019 - December 9, 2019
- Florida Keys Reefs & Wrecks on March 12, 2020 - March 16, 2020
- Florida Keys Reefs & Wrecks on May 21, 2020 - May 25, 2020
- Florida Keys Reefs & Wrecks on July 23, 2020 - July 27, 2020
- Florida Keys Reefs & Wrecks on December 10, 2020 - December 14, 2020