A program designed to introduce the scuba experience to non-certified participants meeting minimum age and health requirements.
Discover Scuba Diving
The oceans cover 71% of our world, yet 95% of our oceans remain unexplored. If you wonder what exploring our underwater world is like, this IVS-exclusive Discover Scuba experience will give you a taste of that adventure. You may participate in this introductory program for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to satisfy your curiosity and brag to your friends, or as the deciding factor in moving forward with a full certification program. It’s fun and easy for participants age 8 & up. In no time at all, you’ll be underwater and blowing bubbles in the comfort and safety of one of our local heated indoor pools. Our 3 hour single-session Discover Scuba experience starts with our professional staff helping you complete some paperwork, view a short video, learn about scuba equipment, answering your questions, and discussing key safety points in a casual classroom atmosphere. After that it’s off to the locker rooms to change, and then out to the pool deck where you’ll be fitted with the necessary gear and be guided through this underwater adventure at a pace comfortable for you. Come join us for this adventure of a lifetime!
Click on the View PDF Details link for FAQs and Registration form.
- IVS Discover Scuba Participant Registration Form
1 (1 hour)
1 (2 hours)
optional – additional fees apply
Upcoming Discover Scuba Diving Classes
- Discover Scuba Diving on May 31, 2019 6:30 pm - May 31, 2019 9:30 pm
- Discover Scuba Diving on June 9, 2019 11:30 am - June 9, 2019 3:00 pm
- Discover Scuba Diving on June 13, 2019 6:30 pm - June 13, 2019 9:30 pm
- Discover Scuba Diving on July 7, 2019 11:30 am - July 7, 2019 3:00 pm
- Discover Scuba Diving on July 18, 2019 6:30 pm - July 18, 2019 9:30 pm
- Discover Scuba Diving on July 26, 2019 6:30 pm - July 26, 2019 9:30 pm
- Discover Scuba Diving on August 15, 2019 6:30 pm - August 15, 2019 9:30 pm
- Discover Scuba Diving on August 23, 2019 6:30 pm - August 23, 2019 9:30 pm