$1,699 per person shared occupancy
Price based on shared beachfront villa, sleeps 10
Beds chosen on a first come, first serve basis at signing up
- 7 nights’ accommodations
- Four days shore diving plus night dive at St. Frederickstadt Pier
- Two days of 2-tank boat dives
- Tanks, weights & air fills
- Shared minivan rental
- IVS T-shirt
- Donation to St. Croix Conservation charity
Training offered on this trip:
- Open Water certification dives
- Advanced Open Water certification dives
- Nitrox / Enriched Air Diver
- Continuing Education Specialties – especially photography!
- Technical Diver Training
THE ISLAND & RESORT
St. Croix is part of the U.S. Virgin Islands and is an island paradise complete with lush tropical hills, warm and brilliantly turquoise water, a rich history and a wonderfully tropical climate. It is the hidden gem of the Caribbean! You will find beautiful white sand beaches…fabulous, tropical weather…great dining and restaurants…lots of duty free shopping…incredible SCUBA diving…three golf courses and two historic and charming towns…all wrapped up in a friendly and laid back island atmosphere. You won’t find the crowds that many other Caribbean destinations can have, and it’s easy to travel to St. Croix from the mainland. U.S. citizens don’t need a passport. “Saint Croix” is only a 30 minute flight from the international airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and direct flights from the states on American Airlines (via Miami), Delta (via Atlanta) and JetBlue (via San Juan).
St. Croix is a divers paradise (take that, Bonaire!). Where else in the Caribbean can you dive a wall, a shipwreck, a reef, and a pier all on the same island? In addition, St. Croix offers both shore and boat diving, so no matter how you choose to dive, St. Croix has got you covered.
On the West end you can dive the Frederickstadt Cruise Ship Pier, or dive on a number of shipwrecks that litter the coast. In Cane Bay, you can access the famous “Cane Bay Wall” right from the beach. Skin Diving Magazine calls the US Virgin Islands “the most beautiful area in the world” for diving. St. Croix’s north shore also features numerous underwater caves, caverns, tunnels, and pinnacles. The 1,000 ft deep Salt River Canyon off the shores of Christianstadt is very popular as well.
TRAVEL WITH A PURPOSE
Through Indian Valley Travel and Indian Valley Scuba’s affiliation with the St. Croix Environmental Association our trip may include a guided coastal walk or participation in one of their many local events. Additionally, as part of our “deliberately different” approach to travel, a donation will be made on behalf of each participant to support the non-profit St. Croix Environmental Association programs. Individuals are encouraged to learn how to become more involved in this worthwhile cause at www.stxenvironmental.org
- Flight costs – unless otherwise noted. Call the shop for flight suggestions.
- Optional adventure activities & tours
- Misc. trip costs – Additional meals, checked bag fees (if applicable), equipment rental, departure taxes/fees
- Travel & Dive insurance – both highly recommended for this trip. Call the shop for details
- Equipment rental is not included in package pricing
Refund policy and customer responsibilities
- No refund or credit will be made on any payments
- No refund or credit will be made for any activities or lodging not used by the customer by choice or due to inclement weather
- Any payment made to Indian Valley Travel (IVT) or Indian Valley Scuba (IVS) indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions
- Valid passport (check expiration date as it must be more than 6 months from departure date)
- IVT or IVS shall not, at any time, be responsible in any way for loss, injury, or damage arising from any causes beyond its control
including but not limited to theft, cancellation, regulations or illness
- IVT or IVS accepts no liability for the consequences of personal activity by any customer
- The customer will be responsible for concerns of health, fitness to participate and personal safety
- IVT or IVS reserves the right, without notice, to make changes and/or cancellations, as it deems necessary
- Customers have the sole responsibility of ensuring their compliance with all immigration laws of the United States & the
- No changes to the trip as shown and no refunds will be granted for unused services.
Securing your trip reservation
- $500 non-refundable deposit per person is required at time of reservation
- Balance due 60 days prior to departure date
Printable Trip Flyer: St. Croix – 2023 – Apr 22-29