Join us for this 5 session class and get your scuba certification!
- Thursday 10/11 Class & Pool 6:30 – 9:30 pm @ Indian Valley Family YMCA
- Thursday 10/18 Class & Pool 6:30 – 9:30 pm @ Indian Valley Family YMCA
- Thursday 10/25 Class & Pool 6:30 – 9:30 pm @ Indian Valley Family YMCA
- Thursday 11/1 Class & Pool 6:30 – 9:30 pm @ Indian Valley Family YMCA
- Thursday 11/8 Class & Pool 6:30 – 9:30 pm @ Indian Valley Family YMCA
The Final Exam and Review is a classroom session held at Indian Valley Scuba.
- Wednesday 11/14 Final Review & Exam 6:30 – 9:30 pm @ Indian Valley Scuba
Once you’ve passed the exam, you are required to complete six dives over two days. These can be scheduled at your convenience on any of our Open Water dates or on some of trips.
Your course registration also includes the class on Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation. You may schedule this session on any of the available dates for this courses after you are certified.
PADI Open Water +PLUS!
Exclusively offered at IVS, our PADI Open Water +Plus! program is based on the complete standard PADI open water diver certification program, and so much more. For the past twenty-some years, we have continued to evolve our program to be the industry's leading diver training center in the Northeast US, and one of PADI's top 5-Star Dive & Instructor Development Centers in the nation - and we're located in Harleysville, not at a beachfront location! To ensure that divers truly emerge as great divers, with the skills, knowledge and experience for a lifetime of safe and wonderful diving, we've included two additional open water dives, both planned and led by the student-divers, plus the completion of PADI's Peak Performance Buoyancy and A.W.A.R.E Coral Reef Conservation specialty certifications. An IVS diver can take pride in the fact that they truly earned their certification!