Join us for this 5 session class and get your scuba certification!
- Friday 8/10 Class & Pool 6:30 – 9:30 pm @ Lansdale YMCA
- Friday 8/17 Class & Pool 6:30 – 9:30 pm @ Lansdale YMCA
- Friday 8/24 Class & Pool 6:30 – 9:30 pm @ Lansdale YMCA
- Friday 8/31 Class & Pool 6:30 – 9:30 pm @ Lansdale YMCA
- Friday 9/7 Class & Pool 6:30 – 9:30 pm @ Lansdale YMCA
The Final Exam and Review is a classroom session held at Indian Valley Scuba.
- Wednesday 9/12 Final Review & Exam 6:30 – 9:30 pm @ Indian Valley Scuba
Once you’ve passed the exam, you are required to complete six dives over two days. These can be scheduled at your convenience on any of our Open Water dates or on some of trips.
Your course registration also includes the class on Peak Performance Buoyancy & Coral Reef Conservation. You may schedule this session on any of the available dates for this courses after you are certified.
PADI Open Water +PLUS!
Exclusively offered at IVS, our PADI Open Water +Plus! program is based on the complete standard PADI open water diver certification program, and so much more. To ensure that divers truly emerge as great divers, with the skills, knowledge and experience for a lifetime of safe and wonderful diving, we've included two additional open water dives, both planned and led by the student-divers, plus the completion of PADI's Peak Performance Buoyancy and A.W.A.R.E Coral Reef Conservation specialty certifications. An IVS diver can take pride in the fact that they truly earned their certification!