$2990 per person shared occupancy
Here’s what to expect on this amazing adventure:
Two (or three) amazing near all-inclusive fully escorted weeks in this land of unending beauty, culture and history
A true immersion experience for travelers of all ages and abilities
Two days in Cairo with visits to the Pyramids of Giza, Museum of Antiquity, Mohamed Ali Mosque, and the world-famous Khan el Khalili marketplace, among other stops
One week on the My Big Blue Liveaboard offering unmatched diving in the Red Sea
Four days at Roots Camp, offering beautiful accommodations and located directly on the shores of the Red Sea, with local cultural experiences, shore and zodiac diving
Three days in Luxor on the shores of the Nile, visiting the Valley of the Kings, touring tombs of the Pharaohs, the Sphynx, Luxor Temple, Dandara Temple, and more
Sleeper Train overnight return to Cairo for a complete ‘Planes, Trains & Automobiles’ experience!
Return home, or join us for five more days in Dahab, diving the famous Blue Hole, camel trekking dives, enjoying the Bohemian lifestyle
You’ll never forget this most amazing adventure!
- Two weeks accommodations
- Double occupancy air-conditioned rooms with ensuite bathrooms and showers
- Full Breakfast daily
- Tours of nearly every major iconic site in greater Egypt with certified English-speaking guides
- Domestic airfare, transfers and sleeper train carriage
- Unlimited boat shore & zodiac diving
- Beach BBQ’s
- Tanks, weights & unlimited air fills
- Visit with local charitable organization donation on your behalf to support the Childrens Programs
- El Qusier celebration dinner
- Camel rides
- Desert dirt biking
- Bedouin dinner
- Optional hot air balloon ride above the Luxor monuments and the Nile Valley
- And of course, a stylin’ IVS T-shirt
Training offered on this trip:
- Advanced Open Water certification dives
- Nitrox / Enriched Air Diver
- Continuing Education Specialties – Night, Deep, Wreck, and especially Underwater Photography!
- Technical Diver Training
THE LAND AND OUR DESTINATIONS
Egypt is a land of bountiful culture and endless energy, and it shows in the thousands of years of history preserved for us to visit and enjoy. From the pyramids of Cairo, to the wrecks of the Red Sea, to the desert tours, the monumental tombs and temples of Luxor, the lush Nile Valley – this is a land of so many contrasts and differences it’s tough to believe we can see so much of it in such a short time! But our tour is packed with efficiency, and trust me when I say, you won’t come home and wish you had seen something we didn’t.
We will be staying in a variety of quality accommodations at each stop on this tour, and the detailed itinerary below lists most of the resorts and hotels we will be visiting.
The diving is, in a word – amazing. The Red Sea offers warm, clear waters, many species of fish and sea life not seen anywhere else, and it serves as the final resting place of many wrecks, a few intentional but most the casualties of war, accidents, or bad decisions. And the reef systems along both the inshore and offshore systems never cease to amaze. We will be diving off the shore, from zodiacs, and off the liveaboard to really round out the experience of every participant. The staff at each site is knowledgeable, helpful, and will ensure your experience is nothing short of first class.
TRAVEL WITH A PURPOSE
Through Indian Valley Travel and Indian Valley Scuba’s affiliation with several local Red Sea Projects as well as the local Youth Educational Foundation we will be making a monetary donation on behalf of our travelers to support their work. Additionally, we will encourage our travelers to pack some much-needed items and materials in tier luggage for us to present to these very appreciative and deserving souls there. We will be adding a link to the ‘Wish List’ shortly. Contact us for more details on how you can help, even if you are not joining us on this adventure.
- International Flight costs – unless otherwise noted. Call the shop for flight suggestions.
- Optional adventure activities & tours as noted
- Misc. trip costs – Additional meals, checked bag fees (if applicable), equipment rental, departure taxes/fees
- Travel & Dive insurance – DAN Guardian Insurance is REQUIRED for this trip. You can sign up for this HERE
- Equipment rental is not included in package pricing
- Mandatory Park fees as noted
NOTE: A signed Medial Statement, not older than six months, is required of all divers on this trip. No Exceptions! Call the shop if you need a copy of the Medical Statement
Refund policy and customer responsibilities
- No refund or credit will be made on any payments
- No refund or credit will be made for any activities or lodging not used by the customer by choice or due to inclement weather
- Any payment made to Indian Valley Travel (IVT) or Indian Valley Scuba (IVS) indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions
- Valid passport (check expiration date as it must be more than 6 months from departure date)
- IVT or IVS shall not, at any time, be responsible in any way for loss, injury, or damage arising from any causes beyond its control
including but not limited to theft, cancellation, regulations or illness
- IVT or IVS accepts no liability for the consequences of personal activity by any customer
- The customer will be responsible for concerns of health, fitness to participate and personal safety
- IVT or IVS reserves the right, without notice, to make changes and/or cancellations, as it deems necessary
- Customers have the sole responsibility of ensuring their compliance with all immigration laws of the United States & the
- No changes to the trip as shown and no refunds will be granted for unused services.
Securing your trip reservation
- $500 non-refundable deposit per person is required at time of reservation
- Balance due 60 days prior to departure date
Printable Trip Flyer: Egypt 2022 – Detailed Itinerary